How May I Help?
Interior Space Planning
Furnishings and Finishes Sourcing & Selection
Colour and Decor Consultations
Styling and Staging
Art and Collection Display
One Room or Your Entire Home
Interior Décor Plan and Style Board
- Initial Meeting (2 hours) – Together, we’ll walk through your house plans on paper or through your existing home. We’ll discuss how each room is to be used and how you would like each space to feel. We will also explore your style preferences and look at furniture and accessories that we could re-use in your new design.
- Second Meeting (2.5 hours) – I’ll present you with the following:
Design Plan and Style Board – A to-scale furniture plan with elevation drawings will show you how your space will look when viewed from above and from key directions. Images of suggested key elements, such as paint colours, flooring, cabinetry, doors, trim, hardware, key furnishings, finishes and fabrics will be presented on your Style Board(s). Fee – $400 per room (approx. 200 sq. feet) or $1900 for entire home (approx. 2400 sq. feet)
This may be all you need to confidently run with your interior decor plan. If not, I’m here for you. This can be our jumping off point. From here, we can continue to work together to create a home that delights, inspires, soothes, and makes you smile!
Selecting, Sourcing and Shopping
If you find it stressful making choices, or if you’re concerned about making costly mistakes, or if you would simply rather leave the sourcing and shopping in my capable hands, here are some opportunities to put you at ease
- Samples and Swatches – It certainly helps to see, feel and compare actual materials and colours. I will gather samples and swatches from suppliers to help you with your choices. Fee – $150 to $400
- Shopping List – I’ll narrow down the endless possibilities to a manageable shopping list with item numbers with contact information on the places where you can make your purchases. Fee – $120 – $500
- Leave the Shopping to Me – I will arrange purchase and delivery of your pre-approved items. As an industry professional, I have access to discount pricing that will save you money! Each order will require your pre-payment by credit card, bank draft or E-Transfer. Included with this service; I will handle issues regarding damaged deliveries, returns and delays. Fee – 10% Markup
If you like, I will handle your entire project for you! I can be as involved as much as you
need, making your life just a little less busy and a little less stressful.
Good communication, scheduling, planning and quick response times are key to a smooth-running, relatively stress-free project. I work closely with good trades people and can recommend them and over-see them on your project. Let discuss how I can help you.
Here are some tips on how you can make the most of our time together
You can maximize your time with me at our initial meeting by having a list of questions, plans or sketches with dimensions, photos of furnishings that you’ll be incorporating, and inspiration images of decor styles or objects you love. The more you can share with me, the more we can accomplish together.
Maximize your time
When we’re meeting, you can make the most of our time by being prepared and putting your phone on silent. If needed, schedule a babysitter so you can have your hands free. Be sure to book our time when you know your home will be relatively quiet and without distraction so that you can focus on all the great things we’re going to talk about to illuminate your home beautifully!
Be open minded
The best design consultations are a meeting of the minds, a collaborative partnership working to design the best expression of how you live your life. I may share some ideas with you that you’ve never considered, and I will help you edit your ideas into a more cohesive whole. Be open to the possibilities – they are probably far greater than you’ve even imagined!